Carbon Market North America
To download the new 9 May issue, go to:Click Here.
In this issue of Carbon Market North America
* Canada’s new climate plan falls short of Kyoto goals
* US states establish national climate registry
* US, EU declare joint climate goals, no target
* US companies want economy-wide caps, not power sector only
* Connecticut, Maine close to finalising carbon trading rules
* Maryland wary of full carbon credit auctioning under RGGI
* Senate committee approves fuel standard
* Canada seen small buyer of CERs through 2010
* Canadian premiers push inter-provincial carbon market, Alberta declines
* Guest commentary by Clare Breidenich and Michael Gillenwater
Disclaimer: The information is provided solely as a resource and convenience. Point Carbon makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or content of such information.